Studying in France
With more than 260 000 foreign students, about 12% of the student population, France is:
- The 3rd hosting country in the world
- The 1st hosting country of African students.
- 10% students on mobility programmes choose France.
- One out of 3 doctoral students is an international student, or 25000 doctoral students.
Study in France, is to:
- Benefit from tuition fees, equal to that those of French students, which is among the lowest in Western.
- Benefit from a research tradition and of scientific and technological innovation.
- Incorporate in one of the most diversified and top performing education systems. (3500 public and private institutions of higher education and internationally renowned research centres: 83 universities, about 200 engineering schools, 200 schools of business and management, 120 graduate schools of public art, 20 schools of architecture and many programs taught in English.)
- Benefit from the quality of training, which is one of the priorities of the country, in 2007, 23.7 billion euros was devoted solely to higher education.
- Benefit from a variety of international training courses offered for the masters programs and doctoral programs in English.
- Enjoy the quality of life and cultural dynamism of this country in the heart of Europe and Francophonie. Indeed, the French language which is spoken by 200 million people worldwide is the official language of 32 states spread over 5 continents.
- Benefit from the scholarship programme of the Embassy for Masters and Doctoral programmes
For all the importante and necessary information for the development of your plans to study in France, visit the website of espace campus France Ghana