French Tech Ticket
The French Tech Ticket is a program designed for entrepreneurs from all over the world who want to create their startups in France.
70 international startups will be selected through a global competition
and will join one of our 41 partner incubators in France
for a 12 month program from January 2017
The French Tech Ticket program is back with even more startup-tailored benefits and 41 partner incubators all over France ready to welcome international startups.Winning teams will receive the following benefits:
- Funding: €45,000 per team over the course of a year, with no loss of equity (€20k to cover personal costs and €25k to cover professional services)
- Resident Permit: Fast-track procedure for team members to obtain a French residence permit.
- Acceleration Program: Tailored program of events to support your startup’s growth:
- Networking events
- Mentoring sessions
- 2 Demodays with investors and corporate executives
- Incubation: 12 months in one of the 41 selected partner incubators
- Dedicated office space
- Weekly and monthly coaching sessions
- Help Desk: A dedicated contact to help you through administrative procedures so you can focus on your startup.
- Soft Landing Pack: “Welcome Guide” and special offers from our partners to help you relocate easily to France
France wants to bring about a new generation of world-leading companies, boost innovation, and create jobs in the French economy. We can only achieve this ambitious growth plan if we can attract the right people. Furthermore, in a world driven by innovation, where creativity and audacity are changing the rules of the game, diversity - in terms of both culture and career paths - is an asset for the ecosystem.
The internationalization of the French startup ecosystem is a cultural and economic necessity for allowing hyper-growth companies to succeed in their international development.The Tech sector is truly global, and competition is fierce, especially when it comes to attracting the best talent. If France wants to produce world-leading companies, we have to be able to bring in top talent from around the world and make their transition into the French Tech ecosystem as smooth as possible.
We need YOU to come to France and help us create tomorrow’s world leaders.
Why you should choose French Tech. There has been a very strong dynamic over the past few years around France’s 10,000 startups.
- Venture capital investment doubled between 2014 and 2015 and remained elevated in 2016 (increasing from $1B in 2014 to $2B in 2015 and to $2.4B in 2016),
- 60% of 18-29-year-olds in France report wanting to create their own companies,
- and France’s startup ecosystem has grown faster than any other European ecosystem in the past 5 years. Today France has the highest number of VC deals in Europe.
Our country has many business and job opportunites for talented tech professionals.
Come find out for yourselves!