The French Embassy in Ghana invites bids from the general public for the sale of 3 generators at the Embassy of France
List of the items
|Qty||Year||KVA||Description||condition||Hours||Minimum price GHS|
|1||1995||100||Generator SDMO Cummins yellow colour||no canopy||5711||20000GHS|
|1||1998||150||Generator SDMO Cummins yellow colour||no canopy||17377||28000GHS|
|1||2007||88||Generator SDMO John Deere blue colour||Canopy needs to be worked on||2270||30000GHS|
|Viewing of items from Monday 15th April to Thursday 18th April on appointment only (call the 030 221 45 50).|
The bids must be sent with :
• the price offered in Ghs
• the buyer’s name and phone number, in a sealed envelope bearing the inscriptions:
EMBASSY OF FRANCE
4th Circular road – Cantonments - Accra
Attention Mrs. Valérie FALGON, Head of Administration
Sale of Generators
DO NOT OPEN
|End of the sale on |
Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 12 noon
Opening of the bids by a commission the same day. Announcement of winners by phone.
- Wednesday 24th April 2019 : Payment by check or bank transfer against receipt at the new embassy (4th Circular road Cantonments) - please bring an ID
- A 6% tax will be applicable on the amount of sale
- Items will have to be picked up before Friday 26th, once money has been paid into the account.
• All items are sold “as is, where is basis” and the Embassy of France does not take any responsibility for its condition whatsoever
• Buyer will have to pick up the entire lot. If not done in time, the prizes will be awarded to the next bidder
• The Embassy of France reserves the right to cancel the sale or part of it./.