Call for applications: LabCitoyen 2019 - Women’s rights, equality and citizenship [fr]
LabCitoyen is a programme organised by the Institut Français. It aims to promote dialogue between civil societies by promoting collective debate in French on current human rights issues.
The 2019 edition of LabCitoyen will focus on "Women’s Rights: Equality and Citizenship".
The LabCitoyen program, led by the French Institute (Institut Français), offers about fifty young Francophones from all over the world aged 20 to 26 years old, and who are pursuing civic action, a week-long stay in Paris to discuss major human rights issues through a series of conferences, debates, round tables and workshops.
The Embassy and the Institut Français will finance the participation of a Ghanaian candidate in this event, which will take place in Paris from 30 June to 7 July 2019.
Candidates must :
- Be aged 20 to 26 years ;
- Prove your level of French by obtaining the DELF B1 or any equivalent diploma or certification;
- Demonstrate your civic or professional commitment (associative, political, humanitarian, civic or union) around the theme chosen for the LabCitoyen 2019 ;
- Be available from June 30 to July 7.
Please send your application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 March 2019:
- CV (2 pages maximum) ;
- Motivation letter in French (1 page maximum) ;
- language proficiency certificate as detailed above ;
- any document(s) that demonstrate your engagements.
Please see the document (in French) attached below for more information.
- Appel à candidature : Labcitoyen 2019 - candidats au Ghana
- (PDF - 204.2 kb)