Biography F. Pujolas
Mr. François PUJOLAS
- Bachelor of Law, University of Strasbourg ((1984)
- Graduation from the “ Sciences-PO- Institute of Political Studies’, Strasbourg (1983)
- Alumni of the “French National School of Administration’ (École nationale d’administration), Batch Jean Monnet (1990)
- Since July 2015: Appointed as ‘Ambassador of France to Ghana’.
- 2012-2015: Head- Department of Civil Status for French Nationals Abroad, under the Ministry of Foreign affairs.
- 2012- 2013 : General Secretary in charge of France’s preparation to Rio +20, the United Nations Conference on sustainable Development, under the Ministry of Ecology and Sustainable Development.
- 2011: Advisor for Preparation of the World Water Forum (Marseille, 2012), under the Ministry of Ecology and Sustainable Development.
- 2007-2011: Consul General of France & Head of the Trade commission, Consulate General of France in Mumbai (In charge of Western India).
- 2003 – 2007: Head of the Information and Press division, Embassy of France in Germany (Berlin).
- 2002 – 2003: Advisor to the Minister of Ecology & Sustainable Development, Director of Cabinet to Ms. Tokia Saifi, State Minister for Sustainable Development.
- 1998 – 2002: Deputy Director in-charge of Environment, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1996 – 1998: Political Counsellor at the Embassy of France in Japan (Tokyo).
- 1993 – 1996: Advisor to the Director General of administration (Modernization), Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 1990 – 1993: Head of the Information and Press division at the Embassy of France in Canada (Ottawa).
- February 1990: Joining of services: Ministry of Foreign Affairs.